joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3rd Annual Snow Thread for the Mountains

Met1985

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still snowing moderately here. We have up towards 7.5 inches of snow. Heading to work and going riding around. Have a great day guys!

You can tell you live either up north or in the mountains if you are headed to work with 7.5 inches of snow on the ground. Around these parts, there's no way you could get to work with that much snow.

You can tell you live either up north or in the mountains if you are headed to work with 7.5 inches of snow on the ground. Around these parts, there's no way you could get to work with that much snow.

LOL that's true. In this case, though, I don't think roads in his area are too bad :) Snow isn't sticking well to roads around here but I don't know about mountains.

I live for this stuff. I have a great 4wd truck that goes about anywhere. I am use to it and love to drive in it also. It's all relative.

Congrats man , hey mind if I tweet out that first pic giving you due props of course  that is a beautiful pic. Congrats to all you mountain men and women just  an awesome way to kick us off.

Go for it!  You are more then welcome too.  Sorry for the delay was up all night and finally catching some zzz's

For the first snow of the season we are kicking this season and thread off with a bang. Just an amazing day today in November. Still putting the snow down here. The radar cannot pick up these localized bands.

Same here. Just cracked the 7 inch mark. Wind is really starting to crank here again as well. Just noticed GSP is going to allow the WSW expire at 8pm but issued a WWA until tomorrow morning with up to 3 more inches overnight, An amazing first storm this early.

Archived