• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Nov 1/2 Coastal Chance?

Zelocita Weather

That's if the storm comes close enough which is possible but right now i'm expecting showers with flakes at the end.

I hope we get slammed with heavy rain turning to snow Saturday night chances of that happening is like 5%. The issue here is with people that give up tracking because our weenieism is bigger than theirs so they're just jealous! Lol Anthony

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's if the storm comes close enough which is possible but right now i'm expecting showers with flakes at the end.

by the way last year we had a few snowstorms that either missed us or hit us but the point is they moved that extra 100-200 miles south or north so is wouldn't call it over till at least tomorrow 12z runs

by the way last year we had a few snowstorms that either missed us or hit us but the point is they moved that extra 100-200 miles south or north so is wouldn't call it over till at least

tomorrow 12z runs

Almost all of them shifted in our favor at the last minute except for the storms in March.

Lol hes not a "noob"

28 posts??? that's rookie status on my other forums. you must rise to the top for respect. Snow88 did it by leading all weenies in here to glory through rain, snow and shine to get to the hollowed grounds of a blizzard during the winter, Earthlight did it by achieving Lord Earthlight last season!. what will TeleConnectSnow do to make his reputation while building up that all important post count?? :lol:I hope many of you know this is a joke and to teleconnect snow as well and I know it is banter )

28 posts??? that's rookie status on my other forums. you must rise to the top for respect. Snow88 did it by leading all weenies in here to glory through rain, snow and shine to get to the hollowed grounds of a blizzard during the winter, Earthlight did it by achieving Lord Earthlight last season!. what will TeleConnectSnow do to make his reputation while building up that all important post count?? :lol:I hope many of you know this is a joke and to teleconnect snow as well and I know it is banter )

I remember him from another site, he definitely knows his stuff but people sometimes get mad when he says something they don't want to hear

That's if I stay with the job. I'm taking the sanitation test next February. When i was younger,I wanted to become a meteorologist.

Wait. Sanitation ? You cried all July and Aug when it was barely 90 and you are were only on a foot post. Now you are going to throw 1000 bags of garbage a day 5 days a week mid summer onto a truck ?

Lol. This I have to see.

That's if I stay with the job. I'm taking the sanitation test next February. When i was younger,I wanted to become a meteorologist.

Wait. Sanitation ? You cried all July and Aug when it was barely 90 and you are were only on a foot post. Now you are going to throw 1000 bags of garbage a day 5 days a week mid summer onto a truck ?

Lol. This I have to see.

paul he'll be technically doing the same thing, taking out the trash :lol:

Lol. This I have to see.

I couldn't agree more! That's a brutal job. Way less money then nypd too! And less room for lateral and advance movement.

I'm still thinking I would want to be in a place like Central mass above 1000k for any accumulations. I doubt this winter will play out like lasts with all the last minute movement on models. It was fun though!

28 posts??? that's rookie status on my other forums. you must rise to the top for respect. Snow88 did it by leading all weenies in here to glory through rain, snow and shine to get to the hollowed grounds of a blizzard during the winter, Earthlight did it by achieving Lord Earthlight last season!. what will TeleConnectSnow do to make his reputation while building up that all important post count?? :lol: ( I hope many of you know this is a joke and to teleconnect snow as well and I know it is banter )

He's not a noob if we know who he is....

I couldn't agree more! That's a brutal job. Way less money then nypd too! And less room for lateral and advance movement.

I'm still thinking I would want to be in a place like Central mass above 1000k for any accumulations. I doubt this winter will play out like lasts with all the last minute movement on models. It was fun though!

I like Bluewave`s assessment , as Ana has been better sampled this may be the end result. The Trough axis is  pushed too far east as the Western ridge is more progressive than previously modeled .

Oh jeeze. http://gothamist.com/2014/10/29/snow_it_begins_again.php

"Whatever snowfall may come—and though it will be chilly outside, it may only be a light dusting for NYC, at most—will probably come Saturday, so you shouldn't worry about a white Halloween just yet. Then again, judging by last winter, perhaps we shouldn't believe anything these false weather idols promise."

Archived