12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Nov 1/2 Coastal Chance?

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys regardless if this storm produces snow or not the pattern going into winter currently portrayed should give everyone some comfort here. Lots of positive signals pointing towards another banner winter for us thus far, lets not all weenie out on a possible missed snowstorm in NOVEMBER.

We've been spoiled by the last two early season snows. Lets hold ourselves to a higher standard and make more constructive posts this season to give us NYC proper crowd some more credibility here. Snow88 thanks for being our cheerleader here :lol:

For those who don't know, you look at the SREF for pure entertainment purposes at this range. But man, some of these are really amped up

http://mp1.met.psu.edu/~fxg1/SREF21PRSNE_9z/f87.gif

I posted the 03z members in the New England forum and basically got laughed at. Oh wel...they can be useful if you know how to use them.

The NAM through 48 hours is already sharper with the trough and more amplified than 06z.

Really impressive evolution aloft. But the baroclinic zone has been shunted east

f78.gif

It was a much better phase, but it was more progressive with the trough progression.

I'm starting to think the problem is the trough digging into the West Coast. As the ridge amplifies it's pushing east. This is why I have been saying all along that the ridge axis needs to be closer to Idaho.

Archived