CHSVol
Oct 31- Nov 2nd Storm Disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOX not buying the NAM, GFS, or RGEM:

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/box/StormTotalSnow/

is it me or is the one low taking shape now instead of two low's? Precipitation is expanding everywhere. Could this storm get stronger than modeled and also guys if you have a map of the current weather (lows exact location at this exact moment? Link it so I can see? Thanks in advance

Yeah I thought about the BB comments on the way home. Not that I would pump the tires up on this aftn, but it seemed like nobody left the door open for even a little snow. Oh boy.

What an ignorant comment.

He clearly doesn't understand what a cutting edge science meteorology is, and just how chaotic the atmosphere is.

It's akin to claiming that he is an awful coach because he hasn't won a SB in a decade.

What an ignorant comment.

He clearly doesn't understand with a cutting edge science meteorology is, and just how chaotic the atmosphere is.

It's akin to claiming that he is an awful coach because he hasn't won a SB in a decade.

Straight up BB trolling. He looks for any possible advantage he can get...I guarantee he has forecasters that he trusts giving him predictions a few days out.

Archived