joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Panic In Tolland meltdown thread

CoastalWx

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing in those texts were new. We already know Kevin has been going complete dead ratter for this winter...basically since late summer.

Its actually a fairly safe defense mechanism. 

Winter sucks and you're the one bumping posts from the fall and looking like a hero.  Winter is good, and that's a great consolation prize for being wrong.  Win-win. 

Although I will say, if we have even a mediocre winter, he'll feel good about it because he's been expecting pure crap now for weeks.  He's not setting himself up to be disappointed like he does with sou'easter winds. 

Winter sucks and you're the one bumping posts from the fall and looking like a hero.  Winter is good, and that's a great consolation prize for being wrong.  Win-win. 

Although I will say, if we have even a mediocre winter, he'll feel good about it because he's been expecting pure crap now for weeks.  He's not setting himself up to be disappointed like he does with sou'easter winds. 

Reverse psychology...he's been using it more and more. It's almost a 50/50 split now between that and obscene hyping. Hyping still wins, but it's getting closer in his posting pattern.

I don't get it.. I call for big snows and get called a hyper..I call for a ratter and get called a reverse psychologist. WTF?

I expect a terrible, awful winter for all of SNE.

If I'm wrong..I'm wrong. Shouldn't be anymore psychoanalysis over this

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get it.. I call for big snows and get called a hyper..I call for a ratter and get called a reverse psychologist. WTF?

I expect a terrible, awful winter for all of SNE.

If I'm wrong..I'm wrong. Shouldn't be anymore psychoanalysis over this

How does this week's coastal change your thinking?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived