• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Panic In Tolland meltdown thread

CoastalWx

There';s no way we avoid at least a few days near or over 70 . Some of it though is dependent upon snow pack and HP . 2-3 days certainly beats 10-14 days which also seems possible

A few days near SEVENTY? Tickle that down about ten to twenty degrees and you've got a better idea.

A few days of 70 would be an all time record I would suspect, and while I don't think the pattern is good, it's not THAT warm.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few days near SEVENTY? Tickle that down about ten to twenty degrees and you've got a better idea.

A few days of 70 would be an all time record I would suspect, and while I don't think the pattern is good, it's not THAT warm.

What? The Dakotas and MN are looking at temps 75-80 under that ridge..This is record type stuff..not your nanny's gentle mild up

What? The Dakotas and MN are looking at temps 75-80 under that ridge..This is record type stuff..not your nanny's gentle mild up

What in the pattern/guidance/anything at all suggests that we get close to 70? There is no way that we won't see that warmth muted before it reaches us, just doesn't work that way.

What in the pattern/guidance/anything at all suggests that we get close to 70? There is no way that we won't see that warmth muted before it reaches us, just doesn't work that way.

Op Guidance doesn't have it..but the hints are certainly there on the ensemble packages..you get some downsloping dandy snow eating chinook and you're going to roast in the favored spots

LOL..that song is so disturbing..it just sticks in your head too. i remember that came out like 15-20 yrs ago

actually, it first came out in the 60's but they took it off the air (AM, that is)

it was brought back briefly in the 70's because record company exec children have to eat

I admit to having a 45 of it when it came out in the 70's....the back side is the song in reverse....thieves!

actually, it first came out in the 60's but they took it off the air (AM, that is)

it was brought back briefly in the 70's because record company exec children have to eat

I admit to having a 45 of it when it came out in the 70's....the back side is the song in reverse....thieves!

Yep I remember having the 45

I just played it for my daughter and she ran out of the room screaming 

Exactly. We're too old but I'm older. I remember it from college.

Archived