joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2014 General Discussion

Brewers

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

86F with dews in the 60fs... i turned on the AC...80F in the living room and its sticky.  I had enough of that.  Basement nice and cool still, but that won't last long.  Running over an inch below normal on rainfall this month...

Can't believe the stretch of weather...goes back to a week ago Sat...had one crappy day on last Mon and everything else has been warm/hot and sunny.

One little cell popped up to the WSW of Racine. Noticing the winds turning onshore just north of Milwaukee at this hour. Could get interesting as the air masses collide closer to peak heating.

I swim at the beach by my apartment multiple times every summer

Chicago is nearly the only spot that gets WARM water temps in the summer, most Lake Michigan beaches are stuck with temps in the upper 60's or low 70's. 2012 was a freak year where water temps hit the low 80's. Doesn't Chicago average water temps around 80 in July?

Chicago is nearly the only spot that gets WARM water temps in the summer, most Lake Michigan beaches are stuck with temps in the upper 60's or low 70's. 2012 was a freak year where water temps hit the low 80's. Doesn't Chicago average water temps around 80 in July?

not sure if the average is that high but we've been hitting 80+ a bunch lately...if i had to guess we won't this summer given the cold winter/spring. Temps at the beaches are also usually at least a few degrees warmer than the buoys. Either way, 70s is totally comfortable to swim in. 

Archived