Newest Member
    amirah5
April 2014 obs and discussion

Ian

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outflow boundary here to spoil the fun.

Ahh, makes sense to why I get home to find it be 65 imby. Pretty sure while driving home the outflow hit, sudden gust of wind and big drop in temps. Went from windows down to windows up in a hurry lol

Ahh, makes sense to why I get home to find it be 65 imby. Pretty sure while driving home the outflow hit, sudden gust of wind and big drop in temps. Went from windows down to windows up in a hurry lol

Yep, 79 in Towson and 63 at the M/D line. Now that I look at it, I think it actually is the "naked" front itself, not a OFB.

Yep, 79 in Towson and 63 at the M/D line. Now that I look at it, I think it actually is the "naked" front itself, not a OFB.

Either way, temps plummented. I was north of Cockeysville when I drove through it, went from 80 on the car therm to 71 in a couple of miles, then 65 here at home.

Currently 69/47. Had a high of 81.

What a beautiful day! Temps in the upper 70's/ low 80's with low dew points. If you're not looking for severe weather, this had to be an afternoon to love. If it's not 22 and +SN, this is the weather I want.

Okay. Moving on.

Cold spring next Wednesday? Looks like a couple or three days of some pretty chilly weather for mid April. After that it is full on spring planting time. I hope.

Archived