Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 3-5 Event

windvane

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest Wxsim for NW Chesco still paints a 5" to 6" event with the current light rain mixing with and changing to sleet and snow this evening. Becoming moderate to heavy at times overnight and ending by 10am - temps will be dropping into the teens by 530am and continue dropping to the mid-teens by late morning

Latest Wxsim for NW Chesco still paints a 5" to 6" event with the current light rain mixing with and changing to sleet and snow this evening. Becoming moderate to heavy at times overnight and ending by 10am - temps will be dropping into the teens by 530am and continue dropping to the mid-teens by late morning

Do you think there will be school delays/closings?

So much for that 36 hour storm being advertised a few days ago.   This is little more than a nuisance event now.   Oh well, we

found ways to cash in on lesser events the whole winter, shouldn't complain.

See if you can aim that heavy precip up this way for later on.

I am doing my best. Lol.

It is insane out here. We've had heavy sleet with thunder and lightning for the better part of three hours.... all with temps hovering around 12 F in my backyard. I don't know where these dynamics are headed, but it sure would be fitting (and awesome for those of you in the path) if they found a way to pass through Cherry Hill.

Whatever happens, this transplanted New Jerseyan will be rooting for somebody in the Delaware Valley to jackpot. Good luck and Godspeed, gentlemen (and ladies).

I am doing my best. Lol.

It is insane out here. We've had heavy sleet with thunder and lightning for the better part of three hours.... all with temps hovering around 12 F in my backyard. I don't know where these dynamics are headed, but it sure would be fitting (and awesome for those of you in the path) if they found a way to pass through Cherry Hill.

Whatever happens, this transplanted New Jerseyan will be rooting for somebody in the Delaware Valley to jackpot. Good luck and Godspeed, gentlemen (and ladies).

Ken,  I didnt realize you moved to Oklahoma. I hope all is well with you. Even if this one doesnt work, its tough to feel bad about a winter that could still be the 2nd snowiest in history.

I am doing my best. Lol.

Thanks!

This trajectory could work:

post-9898-0-63791100-1393792696_thumb.jp

Archived