joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 3-5 Event

windvane

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, is this the last snow threat of the season? I heard rumblings of something next weekend and people were discussing mid-month, at least a week or so ago.  I'd much rather end the season on a positive note!  That said I have low confidence in much else now that we're into March.

I know who titan is but

someone menioned it affecting half the country. Lol. If it is a weather channel name than i dont know what to say to that. They shouldnt name winter storms

Started naming winter storms, Titan is the name of the current one.  Anyone else find it funny that the guy name Saturn is asking about Titan?

That doesn't look all that impressive, second wave better get it's act together or even the folks in DCA will be disappointed.

I was wondering about that, too. Is the precip in the plains/midwest supposed to blossom? If I were in the "jackpot zone", I'd be getting a little concerned looking at those radar returns (or lack there of). 

I was wondering about that, too. Is the precip in the plains/midwest supposed to blossom? If I were in the "jackpot zone", I'd be getting a little concerned looking at those radar returns (or lack there of). 

Ray might add his thoughts to this eventually, I have seen over running events before and they looked more impressive than this.  I would recommend reading the EPAWA thread i just posted in the vendor thread...good read for a novice like me.

Ray might add his thoughts to this eventually, I have seen over running events before and they looked more impressive than this.  I would recommend reading the EPAWA thread i just posted in the vendor thread...good read for a novice like me.

The Precipitation will not really develop for a few more hours. Early stages over Arkansas right now. 

That doesn't look all that impressive, second wave better get it's act together or even the folks in DCA will be disappointed.

FWIW, that second wave is getting its act together as we speak. Here in my newly adopted hometown of Oklahoma City, we are getting thundersleet with temps in the low teens as I type.

Archived