joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/18/14 snow event

weathafella

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The general public will commit mass suicide if it snows even a little on Tuesday. People are frazzled. Lol

The spacing of these events worries me a little

Well last storm, the atmosphere had 36-40 hrs only to re moisturize itself lol after a KU (otherwise it may have ended up w a better enviornment for bombing compact mid level lows) but anyway This one has 60 , hope that enough

The general public will commit mass suicide if it snows even a little on Tuesday. People are frazzled. Lol

The spacing of these events worries me a little

No worries, it's a little guy. Could be a nice event, but there is a lot of variability still. Right now I would favor north of the pike simply because of the vort track..but it's early.

Early look at snow forecast for Tuesday southern New England. More details later tomorrow. @BostonDotCom pic.twitter.com/QDS32NCHVB

He used to be on Channel 5 here in Boston.

Pretty good, but what I remember about him is that he had a pretty pronounced unibrow lol

This has the look of an "injection" low. What do I mean buy that? Well a potent vortmax now works with a high theta-e injection from 950-850 of atlantic moisture and boom...a narrow area of mdt to briefly heavy snow happens.

I could see a nice burst on the nose of that theta-e, maybe a little ribbon that translates across the area.

Archived