joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 15 Clipper Obs

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harv still has me 8-12. I not seeing it bit something bigger seems en rout from due east.

I'm feeling the unease too Jerry... best visibilities we've had were around 6pm, bands have thinned out since.

Best progged stuff is ahead, 10p and later as low gets closer. I think we'll make Harv's 8-12.

Wonder how much the spent PWATs are contributing to the meh obs...

It appears to be tracking well S of the 11th hour models. Not even close to  the BM.

Eyeballing 2-3"  in the hood.

When all said and done life will continue and if this ends up going to where it's going there's always another.

looks like it slipped a little further SE than modeled.

The band is making strong progress NW now.  It should continue to do so for the next hour before the system slips east of due south of the islands and starts to tug the band around.

6", Moderate/Heavy Snow in Bristol, holding steady at 30.  Been looking at the radar, we've stayed right on the edge of the heavier banding for most of the evening.  If this keeps up, 10-12" seems attainable.

I was at 5.3" one hour ago, so should also be 6" here as well.  I'm on the Kickemuit River (Laurel Park, Warren)

Box trimmed back really miniscule amounts. Trimmed 10-14 out of northeast Rhode Island and cut back a smidge to the west.

They aren't backing down, well see.

6 here now, but snow has lightened considerably.

I suppose 4 more may be attainable. Probably will fall short of a foot though

The mesos that jumped seem to be pretty far off already (22 and 23z).  I'm betting the 0z RAP looks better than it's predecessors.

Radar shows the nice boost punching in from the SW which should help liven things up.

Archived