Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Feb 13-14 Storm Banter Thread

ORH_wxman

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If winds are NE and omega is thumping i dont see Danvers to Stoneham raining tommorrow between 12-4pm. Nope

I think that area is solid 6-9 tommorrow . Could prob take that stripe to w Peabody to Arlington heiwghts.

Subtract inch or two if euro weakens thump...if euro maintains big time over ema w thump...i think 7-11 is possible.

My reasoning is...Look this Could be all snow w this thump ...esp the areas mentioned above ...and if we were forecasting all snow ...i think those ranges based on qpf thump are accurate.

I see 4-6 range as not likely to verify except maybe immediate coast or se areas...and more as a "safe hedge". I mention this not bc i disagree with the logic of it...but bc i think its gonna be bigger where the thump is all snow...

I agree with you commander pick, we're just going to need to keep watch of wind direction and hope the front end is a total thwomping to A) make the most of the time before temps rise and B ) potentially overcome warming through prolific rates as we've seen in past events.

Archived