Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Feb 13-14 Storm Banter Thread

ORH_wxman

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably, big day tomorrow, I'm sure all hands on deck at the station and he may have to go out in the field.

He had some good thoughts earlier this evening and appropriate caution flags.

Agree. Too much hitting the delete button on an online weather forum. Weather without the sensible human impacts...equals nothing.

Oh christ god forbid you mention any historical storm, I remember last year getting lambasted right before Nemo for even mentioning it. Hmm, not far off other than wind. Anytime you mention history people get there panties in a bunch, holy grails

LOL!!! I swear to God steve, I was just hoping he thought I was serious, no tude at all. Imagine if he had actually got out some analogs for me?

I think he feels no one lives west of Gardner

I still think Mitch, Pete, or Mike (maybe you) jack

Relatively speaking nobody really does live W of Gardner.  You, MPM, Mitch and our banished friend from W. Chesterfield all do well.  I may get some shadowing so will come in about 10-20% less than the aforementioned.  Greenfield sometimes gets a squeeze between the E Slope and Monads that brings us better totals than the lowlanders S of here.   Many micro climates out here. 

Archived