e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Feb 13-14 Storm Banter Thread

ORH_wxman

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh christ god forbid you mention any historical storm, I remember last year getting lambasted right before Nemo for even mentioning it. Hmm, not far off other than wind. Anytime you mention history people get there panties in a bunch, holy grails

The wind was a pretty big deal. Coastal impacts.

1888 is still the mother of all ne grails

This season you may surpass my 4 year snow totals when I was at Merrimack.  lol  (86-90)

Harold Parker SF is nice after a snow storm. 

I've driven by it time after time and wondered what was in there. May have to give it a try tomorrow.

Didn't know you were an alum! Campus has changed a ton, have you seen it recently?

Oh christ god forbid you mention any historical storm, I remember last year getting lambasted right before Nemo for even mentioning it. Hmm, not far off other than wind. Anytime you mention history people get there panties in a bunch, holy grails

I'm thinking of going with a combo of 12/9/05 and Feb 1899 in this one. Might throw in Mar 1993 but waiting to see the 06z RAP.

I'm thinking of going with a combo of 12/9/05 and Feb 1899 in this one. Might throw in Mar 1993 but waiting to see the 06z RAP.

You never go big enough , I understand when you did it for a living but now expand your horizons, think outside the box once in a while, take off your stuffed buttoned to the top shirt and let it fly. Live on the edge, not in the middle all the time. Lol

Archived