joxey
Monday Mauler or Monday Bawler? part II

DDweatherman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFS blows for DC

EDIT: Maybe not on the soundings... but it is a smidge warmer

I was just going to say that the 0Z GFS run should have mixed reactions. The temps suck at first, but really seem to crash past 15Z again at 850mb.

For the ones who can't read. My comments about the ground temps are related to potential for accumulations, not that the ground radiating is going to cool the atmosphere. You all jump so fast, can't read, can't comprehend and nthenjust say the dumbest, most depressive and immature sh*t and frankly Ian you are rapidly rising to the throne of King Dumbass.

I was just going to say that the 0Z GFS run should have mixed reactions. The temps suck at first, but really seem to crash past 15Z again at 850mb.

Its just about over by then

From wunderground for Columbia....

"Heavy snow during the morning will taper off to light snow during the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. 5 to 8 inches of snow expected."

How likely is this?? I'd be thrilled with half of that.

They give me 3-5 and I live in the beltway. Extremely bullish, but I'm rooting for it for both of us. Good luck up north!

There seems to be an issue with the site.  If you hit refresh, I suspect your totals will change.  It happened to me on my laptop and my tablet.  Had 5-8.  I hit refresh and now I'm getting up to an inch.

Archived