Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
1/25 & 1/27 Clipper Threats

mitchnick

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

euro :(

euro never shows much on these clippers; heck, the Wunderground snow maps for the euro only showed me getting 2.5" of snow and that was the 12z run on the day of the snow

I think the Euro is best used when it shows snow for us, whether that be in the short, medium or long range and disregarded it all other times   :weenie:

im all in for a .5 dusting.

freshen up my poor snow :axe:u all can bash me all u want. But I'm sticking with my prediction of not much more then. Dusting for anyone south of mason Dixon line

Hey, the amazing AccuWeather gives me more then an inch. I would trust them with my life.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

NAM 4k has what looks like a remnant streamer into the area late tomorrow evening behind the front.. some decent squalls in N MD along it too earlier in the eve plus the general lighter snow threat earlier in the day. 

post-1615-0-01071600-1390611194_thumb.pn

when the RGEM cut back on last night's 0Z run, the writing was on the wall

but since there's nothing else to follow, wtf

The best part of the system may possibly be the potential squalls after the main batch roll through later in the day.  The initial precip band is starting to look pretty bad so may a couple decent snow showers or squalls can surprise someone.

Archived