12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
1/25 & 1/27 Clipper Threats

mitchnick

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could end up being decent, and a bit of a surprise. A nice 1-2 inch freshening up of the snow-pack would be awesome.

That's a pretty classic west to east clipper snow distribution when the low is north...I would say there is still a chance for DC to get into some better qpf...fun

It's weird that we score with a low to the N. It just happens to be pretty large and deep for a clipper. We'll be on the waa side so downsloping affects close in lee side of the br but breaks back out pretty quickly after. Trend with precip on sw flow has been good this year. N MD has orographic help so they will bulleye no matter what. I just want a 1" pack refresher. It would be awesome. 

It's weird that we score with a low to the N. It just happens to be pretty large and deep for a clipper. We'll be on the waa side so downsloping affects close in lee side of the br but breaks back out pretty quickly after. Trend with precip on sw flow has been good this year. N MD has orographic help so they will bulleye no matter what. I just want a 1" pack refresher. It would be awesome. 

at BWI, surface temps are around 21 degrees when snow starts and 850 is -9C

12:1 at least seems reasonable

http://68.226.77.253/text/NAM80km/NAM_Kbwi.txt

Archived