Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The Annual Countdown to May 1st Thread ©

weatherwiz

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where I live now tends to do "fairly" well for tstms. There is a corridor from like srn ORH county through Norfolk and nrn PYM county that seems to benefit from s coast seabreeze. I've seen it enough to not think it's anecdotal. Sometimes you also get these outflows coming off of BOS harbor to fire stuff up too. There is a water tower less than 1/4sm from my house...that has to get nailed by lightning..lol.

The convex nature of the coast there helps to set up sea breeze convergence, so there is meteorological reasoning to back it up. Likewise, Cape Ann features sea breeze convergence. Another area would be South County, RI. The sea breezes from Block Island Sound and lower Narragansett Bay converge right there.

One thing that is really going to suck is I'll be taking Calc II over the summer (assuming I pass Calc I) and that runs from June 2nd through the second week of July and the class is Monday-Thursday from 6:00 to 8:45 PM....it's going to suck if something BIG occurs during that time.  I can't afford to skip any classes either given it's a summer class.

Archived