• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Annual Countdown to May 1st Thread ©

weatherwiz

Winter has been going pretty solid thus far with ample cold, several different snow events and while the upcoming pattern looks quite, it will be extremely cold. Anyways, as solid as winter has been so far, it's never too early to start counting down to yet another severe weather season.

Discuss past severe weather events, what the upcoming season may bring, any thoughts, etc.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night I had a dream we had 3 consecutive slight risk days and had 15-30% tornado probs...it was a weird dream b/c the tornado probs were real localized and the highest odds were located across southern VT/NH.  In the dream, I was with my friend and watching the weather channel and the local forecast mentioned severe weather three days out and I was so pumped.  

Last night I had a dream we had 3 consecutive slight risk days and had 15-30% tornado probs...it was a weird dream b/c the tornado probs were real localized and the highest odds were located across southern VT/NH.  In the dream, I was with my friend and watching the weather channel and the local forecast mentioned severe weather three days out and I was so pumped.  

It must have been a dream if the weather channel was covering weather.

When it's cloudy, in the 40's, and drizzling it blows but the good part is that you're getting closer to summer weather

Yeah thats what I meant......I love the spring/summer severe weather but if thats not gonna happen I'd like a deep freeze all the way to middle May I guess..........probably top 5 things that irritates me is that first bud showing on a tree or bulb sprout peeking through the frozen ground in late February......man that irritates me.....it happens every year too.....theres always that February torch that inevitably gets my daffodils and crocus going.....

I think even 40s and drizzle is better than day after day of dry, boring, arctic air.  Bring on the warmth.

meh I would disagree with you.  I am NOT a fan of brutal cold weather, although this year it really hasn't bothered me all that much.  I can't stand 40's and drizzle though...any days where it's raw and rainy out.  

Archived