joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Biggest Storm of 2014 Nowcast/Obs/Disco

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't really matter if they got 1.9".. almost everyone had 2" in Mar.. everyone did here. It would be a silly anomaly not worth talking about at this pt.  

I don't think I'll measure again. Compaction plus wind..

I wrote 4 articles specifically about it and 2 kind of about it. I hope it never returns.

It's over regardless of stats (as you already said). This is the region wide event we've been waiting for. Wasn't perfect but it's still an old school decent snow event. I don't think we are done with them this year either. If we get a block in the next 8 weeks we can get all KU and stuff. 

It's over regardless of stats (as you already said). This is the region wide event we've been waiting for. Wasn't perfect but it's still an old school decent snow event. I don't think we are done with them this year either. If we get a block in the next 8 weeks we can get all KU and stuff. 

Talk dirty to me.

March 25th doesnt count?..that was 2-4"

March 25th doesnt count?..that was 2-4"

Not in my mind. We sucked at bl and sun angle. Total wet streets and my kids came home covered in mud after sledding.

They will be plowing my street tomorrow and I have to shovel. Those are important factors. Sledding should be fun if I don't die of hypothermia

Dear God, who was the fooking moron on the Beltway this evening?  I swear it took me 3 hrs to go 2 miles cause of some dumbass just after Tysons Corner... just got home 30 mins ago

Looks very nice though outside on the trees

The salt truck driver between Rt 7 and 66? I couldn't believe the backup/mess he caused.

It has some makings of a good winter thus far it seems.. I could go for an above average temp winter and an above average snow winter.. especially since people say it needs to be cold to snow. :P

Not in my mind. We sucked at bl and sun angle. Total wet streets and my kids came home covered in mud after sledding.

They will be plowing my street tomorrow and I have to shovel. Those are important factors. Sledding should be fun if I don't die of hypothermia

This storm was still rather wet in DC though not as drippy from the trees around here. I think Jan 30 2010 and Feb 10 2010 were flukes.

The salt truck driver between Rt 7 and 66? I couldn't believe the backup/mess he caused.

Yup... the one that apparently had his trailer up or something and smashed into the bridge.  I was stuck there and i thought about getting off and going the back way but decided against it and 30 seconds later its a pit stop...

7.1" here in Carney. Still coming down light-moderate. This radar has been absolutely relentless. Meddler, my friends up at Millersville were reporting close to 5.5" about an hour ago. What a storm. I've been shadowing the forum for awhile and have learned a lot. What a great storm to track. Thanks all, I greatly appreciate it

Archived