mowsee447
    Newest Member
    mowsee447
December 31-January 2 Hybrid frisbee storm Part 2

Hoosier

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about that Zool FIM thing from the other day?

Could be some new returns showing up in the Dubuque to Waterloo corridor. 

You think it is going to back build?

Sitting on the southern side of a really good band right now.

Looks like we sit in the dry slot here until around day break. 

Most models had the tail end of wave #2 hanging all the way back to CR, with up to an inch falling here, but so far there is little indication that is going to happen.  It's all up to wave #3 now.  This morning's Euro drops nothing on CR tomorrow, but the latest NAM, GEM, and GFS drop 4 inches.  *shrug*

Back building definitely not in the cards...back edge may slow down to the east as there is a minor pivot south but that's about it. Definitely going to be a pretty long period between waves and round 1 will be a 0-5" event across the CWA.

It's already starting to occur.

Back building definitely not in the cards...back edge may slow down to the east as there is a minor pivot south but that's about it. Definitely going to be a pretty long period between waves and round 1 will be a 0-5" event across the CWA.

That's not what 12z models were showing. Looked like back building starting in central lot CWA through all of tomorrow. Have things changed with the latest rap? I haven't looked at anything since early evening.

2con90z.jpg

It's already starting to occur.

Gonna be around later tonight - skype?

You guys find some of the strangest animated gifs I've ever seen. 

At FNT, we have some really nice 1/2" dendrites falling. Seems like bands have been drifting through here from the north for a several hours now. This one is performing rather well, but will probably be done in another half hour or so.

Someone posted a weenie map on fb showing FNT with 4-8" of snow. I think that's on the high side unless it's going to be from these rogue bands out of the north.   

You guys find some of the strangest animated gifs I've ever seen.

At FNT, we have some really nice 1/2" dendrites falling. Seems like bands have been drifting through here from the north for a several hours now. This one is performing rather well, but will probably be done in another half hour or so.

Someone posted a weenie map on fb showing FNT with 4-8" of snow. I think that's on the high side unless it's going to be from these rogue bands out of the north.

I am also under that band. riding right along I69

Archived