Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YanksFan27, on 01 Mar 2014 - 1:19 PM, said:

The final QPF output numbers are generous when you consider the intensity of the QPF in each of the hourly panels. DC is right on the edge of 10-12 and 8-10". The QPF max is in a narrow band right over that area and points just to the north.

The max is southwest of DC. People need to know geography. For example coastal VA is much less than western VA. Barely 0.25-0.50 for Newport News while Roanoake is over an inch.

unreal..says the guy who literally just said the max was north of DC...yanks needs a break

This thread is a joke. I have the information right in front of me, and from now I'll be keeping it to myself.

You made like 5 errors and now you're blasting everyone? Comeon man. What's going on with you today? You are much better than this.

That's what happens when someone is telling you that your info is wrong when you have it right in front of you and they don't.

But here's the thing..a lot of us do have the info right in front of us too and when you have multiple people saying it's wrong you should probably look again and not give people attitude about it. Just calm down dude.

Users from SNE forum posting in our forum is equivalent to a bunch of old guys who usually hang out in the bar going to a strip club.

This is screwed up. You contribute absolutely nothing of value to any discussion and you talk smack about knowledgeable folks who have been doing this longer than you've been alive? It's not like guys from Arizona hijacked the thread; SNE is in the same boat we're in.

At the risk of being rude... get over yourself.

I like them . Weatherfella is great...now the red sox on the other hand..meh

Yep. I would love if Jerry, Dave, Ginx, any of their mets, etc, posted with us. My only issue was that our thread is already in the sh*tter, let us deal with it, especially considering that one of our mets was being unnecessarily attacked (well most of it he brought on himself lol) in that subforum. Dave and Jerry are good people, and i think they both know i mean no disrespect to them, and theyre always welcome in this circus tent.

Yep. I would love if Jerry, Dave, Ginx, any of their mets, etc, posted with us. My only issue was that our thread is already in the sh*tter, let us deal with it, especially considering that one of our mets was being unnecessarily attacked (well most of it he brought on himself lol) in that subforum. Dave and Jerry are good people, and i think they both know i mean no disrespect to them, and theyre always welcome in this circus tent.

Our tent has plenty of clowns

I do enjoy reading some of the other subforums... I wish I knew the geography better

Well, put it this way.....I think we could squeeze out 0.25" of moisture across most of the area. Assuming we average between 40:1 (city) and 50:1 (NW suburbs, although with a bit less qpf) snow to liquid ratio, that is easily 10 to 12" for most areas. Not sure why everyone is suddenly panicking. If somehow the models shift north at 00z and give us closer to 0.5" qpf, that would be a widespread 1-2 feet. Additional ocean enhancement and mesoscale banding could simply add to this, especially for areas above 150 feet elevation, where additional dynamics could create narrow training bands. Dare I see 30-35" lollipops ? C'mon, lighten up! KU event incoming :)

Sent from my iPhone

Archived