• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
The Second Wave: Dec 10 (Model Discussion)

stormtracker

If we get a miller A next weekend I may not give a sh!t what happens for the rest of the year. Victory flag will be planted.

bull crap. If we get a 20 inch blizzard next weekend, you would still be pissed if january was a blowtorch or cold/suppressed.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bull crap. If we get a 20 inch blizzard next weekend, you would still be pissed if january was a blowtorch or cold/suppressed.

I said the rest of this year. If we don't get anything in Jan-feb I'm going to poison the water supply.

Eta:

Just in case homeland security has web crawlers looking for phrases. I meant pee in the Potomac.

Sold!

Obviously its not going to be the QPF mini bomb the NAM has, but it's beefier than last run.   We just need Dr. No to not veto.  

Checking the high res precip maps it looks like a solid .3 - .4 though most of the area 95 and W. Precip maxes near higher terrain like parrs and wnwxluvr but it would definitely be more than a conversational event as is. The euro basically tells us to quit talking nonsense. We'll see if that improves this afternoon. 

Archived