e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
October Banter and discussion

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no he went 65 and dry...he's going to verify nicely.   Where's he posting these days?  Other than Kevin's phone

Why would anyone give somebody props for wishcasting? We don't do the same when Kevin wishcasts a random mesoband and by chance happens to get the only band within 50 miles.

Why would anyone give somebody props for wishcasting? We don't do the same when Kevin wishcasts a random mesoband and by chance happens to get the only band within 50 miles.

well i don't have the luxury of seeing how he came up with his call....if it was a wishcast then yeah, whoopdeedo, but if he had some actual analysis, then it's a bigger deal

The highest TD I saw was 59 down on BID. Everyone else is in the mid 50s with a few 57s or so. Torrid.

Muggier than it has been this week, 70s where some had 40s, whole different feel today than expected. Good thing we all brought sweathshirts and jackets and umbrellas to work as the weather men said earlier this week

:lol:

The irony is killing me.

:lol: I thought the same. Actually, look at the dewpoint differences near and south of the Pike and along the coast. Rather drastic.

We should see a good cool shot move in tomorrow with stiff NE winds. CAA on NE winds will surely make it feel raw. Maybe even some sprinkles to boot.

Archived