Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Late July Pattern Change - Wx Discussion

CT Rain

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty neat watching the heaven "boiling" - just to the north appears black as night and the rain-shaft present, to the south blue skies.(to many trees in hood) In the end as is always the bark is worst than the bite. Guess only a weenie can understand. 

there were some freaky looking clouds a min or 2 ago, but not much to show for it. just had a couple gusts imby

Looking good here :)

attachicon.gifDSC_4410.JPG

That's the sky. I speak only for self but I'm desperate for a good storm that reaches severe criteria. The warning drops and the heaviest rains highest winds and more frequent flashes commence. Can't even classify as heavy rain although .93" for the day.

SJonesWX what part of town? Myself top of Washington St up near water tower.

That's the sky. I speak only for self but I'm desperate for a good storm that reaches severe criteria. The warning drops and the heaviest rains highest winds and more frequent flashes commence. Can't even classify as heavy rain although .93" for the day.

thats a nice elevation. i just moved down here, am in the low lands off of mass ave

It looked as if it would crank...just rain pretty much :(

post-1090-0-75298700-1374613069_thumb.jp

Archived