Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, after not having my Prius for 3 weeks (roughly) and using a loaner truck, I got it back from the dealer and returned the loaner. The next day, similar problems surfaced again where I couldn't accelerate on the gas pedal. Heck, now the thing just goes in reverse when I try changing the gears. Well, once again it was towed and they brought me a new truck to use while I wait for yet again another Prius Hybrid repair (since it is a hybrid it goes to the dealer, not our mechanics). I go to put gas in it before inspection and it turns out the gas cap on the truck is snapped! I can't unscrew of course so I can't fill it. The original loaner is already being occupied and there are no loaners available.

I'm sitting here waiting to see if they can replace the gas cap before the end of the day. If they cannot, I have no ride home...haha...maybe I'll hit up some family members!

This week has sucked!

So, after not having my Prius for 3 weeks (roughly) and using a loaner truck, I got it back from the dealer and returned the loaner. The next day, similar problems surfaced again where I couldn't accelerate on the gas pedal. Heck, now the thing just goes in reverse when I try changing the gears. Well, once again it was towed and they brought me a new truck to use while I wait for yet again another Prius Hybrid repair (since it is a hybrid it goes to the dealer, not our mechanics). I go to put gas in it before inspection and it turns out the gas cap on the truck is snapped! I can't unscrew of course so I can't fill it. The original loaner is already being occupied and there are no loaners available.

I'm sitting here waiting to see if they can replace the gas cap before the end of the day. If they cannot, I have no ride home...haha...maybe I'll hit up some family members!

This week has sucked!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY9h5bsn6qA

I look to have a bumper crop in my garden this year. Cucumbers and tomatoes love this wx.

Well, here the cucumbers have rotted before they came up and the tomatoes (and peppers) rotted when planted.

Tomatoes finally coming around a little bit but peppers seem to be frozen in time or wilting.

I've been blessed with a 3rd straight day of no more than sprinkles.   Nice and sunny with a good breeze right now

here in NW Chesco and 82.2 degrees.  

Archived