Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually don't mind this weather.  Not unbearably hot, and good chances of storms even though I haven't seen a good one personally in the last few weeks.

Glad I'm not alone....Would I like it a couple of degrees cooler sure but it also isn't upper 90s low 100s with these kind of dewpoints.

Glad I'm not alone....Would I like it a couple of degrees cooler sure but it also isn't upper 90s low 100s with these kind of dewpoints.

Exactly what I'm saying.  I don't love this weather either, but it's really not that bad.  What I can't stand are those extended heat waves with no storms that feature a few back-to-back days with temperatures in the upper 90s or low 100s.

I actually watched weather through most of my labor. And I wish I have asked someone to take a screen capture of the storm while I was delivering her. Oh well, at least I had a window and could watch the rain and lightning in between pushes.

COngrats Kim!!! she's beautiful! Adam says stop posting and get back to work!! :-)

I actually watched weather through most of my labor. And I wish I have asked someone to take a screen capture of the storm while I was delivering her. Oh well, at least I had a window and could watch the rain and lightning in between pushes.

Priorities were in order i see :D. Congrats on a healthy baby girl!

I've got pics from some great storms outside of Baltimore yesterday, but can't figure outy how to post them from my hard drive. Any thoughts (I'll delete this once I get an answer)?

should be able to click "attach files" at the bottom of the box and attach them from the hard drive??

I've got pics from some great storms outside of Baltimore yesterday, but can't figure outy how to post them from my hard drive. Any thoughts (I'll delete this once I get an answer)?

should be able to click "attach files" at the bottom of the box and attach them from the hard drive??

If it says they're too big to upload (many are with high-def cameras these days) then upload them to Photobucket or a similar site and then copy the link and paste it into the "Image" field the way you would normally.

Archived