amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Tropical Disco 2013 SNE

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Tip's brother that skipped college is posting over on the cap weather gang comment section 

drashek@fortstanton.

bat.room stall 64:sheer from hot ligh sw goes northwest, picking up humidity to satisfy vacumn dome need, goes rounf & round, comes back down thru out plains est.nw coast increases frip there, as locked in.completely relieving SW heat & rain nationwide, heavier rain. 

look to skies....

I think Tip's brother that skipped college is posting over on the cap weather gang comment section 

drashek@fortstanton.

bat.room stall 64:sheer from hot ligh sw goes northwest, picking up humidity to satisfy vacumn dome need, goes rounf & round, comes back down thru out plains est.nw coast increases frip there, as locked in.completely relieving SW heat & rain nationwide, heavier rain. 

look to skies....

A little early to be drinking that heavily. :o

The 850mb winds are about sliced in half in this one and the ariel coverage of this storm is nothing like Sandy....people who are comparing the two as if they have anything close in common have no idea what they are talking about. The only thing they have in common is they are both fall coastal storms...the intensity isn't even close.

The 850mb winds are about sliced in half in this one and the ariel coverage of this storm is nothing like Sandy....people who are comparing the two as if they have anything close in common have no idea what they are talking about. The only thing they have in common is they are both fall coastal storms...the intensity isn't even close.

unfortunately, anything that happens in the fall off the east coast...that doesn't move due east...is now going to be compared. lol. 

drashek@fortstanton.

look to skies....

That's a good one. I wonder what frip is.

Archived