12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
June Obs.

dsaur

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 days now with no appreciable rain. I can see the line coming down now starting to separate where it will be passing over me, so it doesn't look good for today either. Scattered storms are kind of useless if they don't scatter over here from time to time :) T

My backyard has received rain 8 days out of the last 10.

If y'all wouldn't mind holding the storms off until after 6 in the RDU area, I would appreciate it. Flight back from Denver is supposed to land at 5:45. It's super hot out here. Wife said we had quite the period of rolling thunder last evening, and of course, lots of rain...again.

86 temp 75 DP 70% RH ugh.....that said it sure feels like it should breakdown and go nuts at some point today as the atmosphere gives up all this instability..... any storms that fire early will quickly go severe but without much shear will be pulsey in nature, then later when the SW gets in here maybe some more organized stuff. 

4 days now with no appreciable rain.  I can see the line coming down now starting to separate where it will be passing over me, so it doesn't look good for today either.  Scattered storms are kind of useless if they don't scatter over here from time to time :)  T

I've had that same issue  :lol:   mby has been sideswiped from every direction the past couple of days, but it has cooled things off :) 

Currently 90/72 with the hi at a toasty 98  :sizzle:

4 days now with no appreciable rain. I can see the line coming down now starting to separate where it will be passing over me, so it doesn't look good for today either. Scattered storms are kind of useless if they don't scatter over here from time to time :) T

The Atlanta tv mets said the storms broke up because it was too stable here. Yet dps are in the low to mid 70s...

The Atlanta tv mets said the storms broke up because it was too stable here. Yet dps are in the low to mid 70s...

My backyard has received rain 8 days out of the last 10.

Nothing worse than a dang show off....doing Gene Kelly while I'm stuck in the Sahara :)

I've had that same issue   :lol:   mby has been sideswiped from every direction the past couple of days, but it has cooled things off :)

Currently 90/72 with the hi at a toasty 98  :sizzle:

Well, I can't complain about the temps. 84.3 at 2 pm, and no clouds, or rain to account for it :)  Just my clean living..you know, back when I was a pre teen, and my charm, I guess, lol.   T

Finally! Got .6 out of a fast moving, fast dissipating hit and run group of cells a while ago. Hope there are more tomorrow...keep it under 90 all day, so I can have a pleasant rest of summer. T

I prefer the old pop up storms. The storms never make it down here from up there. I can see why the NWS had us with a 60% chance of thunderstorms tonight, because all the high resolution models showed lines of thunderstorms making their way down here. Now it had been reduced to 20% because they all now show nothing.

Dewpoints approaching 80 in North AL and GA. Pretty sure this is not normal, even in the summer. This is about as high as I've ever seen dewpoints in this area.

Dew point hit 77 at my location today. It is a pretty common event, however. Dewpoints can easily go over 80 under the right conditions.

Archived