EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
5/29 Severe Threat

CT Rain

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's 76 in your house? You really do like to bask in the grossness. Turn the AC on

My bedroom very rarely gets below 88 in the summer...unless we have nights where the temp will get into the lower 60's then it can get into the upper 70's. 

I have a big fan now which I got end of last August so that should change this year as far as how hot it is in there.

I am beginning to wonder if we may bust on the south side of 90 today.  These DPs are hefty.   69F at ALB ... 

This is a marginal 90F atmosphere in having 850mb temperatures around 15 to 16C.  The extra moisture is gobbling up energy.   Interesting.  Maybe we'll mix out. 

My bedroom very rarely gets below 88 in the summer...unless we have nights where the temp will get into the lower 60's then it can get into the upper 70's.

I have a big fan now which I got end of last August so that should change this year as far as how hot it is in there.

Wtf? 88! U should have rolls and rolls of tp, u should look like a mummy roll'd in tp with 88f in your room

why did you guys stay so far south on your chase yesterday?

The day before we were really looking at the Albany/Troy area then we were discussing how much the traffic sucked up that way then decided to look a further south.  So we looked into the Hudson area, but then looking at coverage maps, Virgin Mobile had virtually no coverage in that area and Sprint kind of blows too so I wasn't sure if I'd get 3G to look at radar on my phone.

When the line was approaching we were going towards Pittsfield, however, as we got closer we really couldn't find anything with a great views and we were going through streets with lots of trees and didn't want to be in that situation in case a tree came down.

2 fans, in and out different windows and you should be able to pretty much stay at the outside temp

The day before we were really looking at the Albany/Troy area then we were discussing how much the traffic sucked up that way then decided to look a further south.  So we looked into the Hudson area, but then looking at coverage maps, Virgin Mobile had virtually no coverage in that area and Sprint kind of blows too so I wasn't sure if I'd get 3G to look at radar on my phone.

When the line was approaching we were going towards Pittsfield, however, as we got closer we really couldn't find anything with a great views and we were going through streets with lots of trees and didn't want to be in that situation in case a tree came down.

West of ALB is probably a lot better for future reference...up toward Cobleskill on I-88. There's a lot of places with good visibility there and the roads are a lot more empty..even some good back roads. I used to have to go that route while driving back to Ithaca during my college days.

West of ALB is probably a lot better for future reference...up toward Cobleskill on I-88. There's a lot of places with good visibility there and the roads are a lot more empty..even some good back roads. I used to have to go that route while driving back to Ithaca during my college days.

This is good to know!  If things look solid out that way on Sunday perhaps we will do this.

Archived