joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2013 Banter

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pray for those folks in Moore.  The damage is just insane.  Heavy population in the damage path.

2 elementary schools gone.  School was in session.  Bowling alley gone.  Apartment complex gone.  Several neighborhoods gone.  Just barely missed a junior high.  Unreal.  Be thankful folks.

Hey guys I may be late on this.There are three guys from the MA thread chasing these storms. They posted some amazing picts

I spent some time in Dell City back in the 60's.  I've got a feeling where I was has been bulldozed twice.  If you didn't move out the first time, I would think this would be enough to do it....if you still live.  T

Cries for help heard in school debris.

No fly zone imposed over schools. Helicopters were interfering with the ability of rescuers to hear the cries for help.

Apparently everyone was safe in one of the schools on TWC. Mike Bettes was talking with one of the faculty members.

Well then you might not want to hear this, apparently 2 dozen kids trapped in school and killed. Then they said it is now a recovery effort. Heartbreaking. One school everyone was safe, and the other not so well.

Yeah.  7 confirmed dead from drowning.  Up to 30 missing. Just horrible.

Thoughts and prayers with those affected by the massive tornado through Oklahoma. I watched it on radar and on TV. I watched the tornado form on TV and watched it grow rapidly. When I saw the size debris ball on radar, I knew it was very very bad. Prayers for those affected by this massive storm and tornado are needed tonight.

Archived