• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
April 2013 General Discussion

Geos

Had 1.63" rain imby yesterday thru 8am today. (Week total 1.74"). Was at this tigers game for SIX hours yesterday and froze. It was in the low 40s, rainy, and windy. I was shivering more than I can remember, including all the time I play around in the snow. Left in the 6th inning and I NEVER leave early, it was THAT cold. Thn a friend from philly texts saying its 89F there, and I hear the midatlantic had widespread 90s with 80s as close as north central OH. That temp contrast is insane to me, more impressive than the downpours. Todays tigers game started on time...35F with wind gusts to 30mph. Baseball weather at its finest lol.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had 1.63" rain imby yesterday thru 8am today. (Week total 1.74"). Was at this tigers game for SIX hours yesterday and froze. It was in the low 40s, rainy, and windy. I was shivering more than I can remember, including all the time I play around in the snow. Left in the 6th inning and I NEVER leave early, it was THAT cold. Thn a friend from philly texts saying its 89F there, and I hear the midatlantic had widespread 90s with 80s as close as north central OH. That temp contrast is insane to me, more impressive than the downpours. Todays tigers game started on time...35F with wind gusts to 30mph. Baseball weather at its finest lol.

Best grass here ever in 2009.  July was dry but June and August wet..  brown grass was last yr if you didn't water.. no ty

2009 wasn't that bad.  Too cool usually does mean dryer than normal on this side of the lake though.  I can't stand summers where it seems like every single MCS either weakens dramatically or takes a sharp right turn as soon as it hits Lake Michigan.

You deserve to get trolled by stebo for rooting for a cool boring summer. I want an average summer. No death ridge drought and no suppression drought.

Stebo couldn't troll a boat. Anyways another 2009 style summer would be great after the last 3. Fall torched but that's the new norm it seems :(

Fall torched? I don't think so. Dec and Jan torched, the only two warm months since July I believe.

Lol at living and dying by GFS runs, the euro has been showing for days much of the area ending up in the warm sector of the next system about 6-7 days out. The flat progressive GFS will be wrong yet again. Beyond this system it will get cold again but lets worry about that when it gets closer.

Lol at living and dying by GFS runs, the euro has been showing for days much of the area ending up in the warm sector of the next system about 6-7 days out. The flat progressive GFS will be wrong yet again. Beyond this system it will get cold again but lets worry about that when it gets closer.

I was hearing quite a bunch of noise about the mid month pattern change.... It's 4 days from mid month and I don't see it. Trends don't die easy.

I was hearing quite a bunch of noise about the mid month pattern change.... It's 4 days from mid month and I don't see it. Trends don't die easy.

Yeah this isn't a pattern change, but we are more variable than people are leading on. It will get warm for a few days with this next system then get cold behind it.

Archived