• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 18-20th Fluff Bomb Special

dryslot

Well it takes a lot to get 12-16"..I don't know if that high end will be reached near places like ASH. I think in order to get that...you'll need a healthy part 2...and I don't know if that will develop quick enough to drop those amounts. Perhaps it does, but just something I noticed.

I do think numbers like that are just too high in this setup outside of ME. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wakefield will get a lot of love with this one. my guess would be 8-10 if things continue as they are.

dude i'm as cool as the other side of the pillow, just trying to articulate a point about a trend, i don't see why people get so work'd up when i'm not and simply asking for clarification on something. its gonna snow tommorrow we all know that. ...sorry for trying to become more informed. I'm happy with 4 inches of slop in march. But if i cant ask on a forum without chill or this and that it's becomes annoying

educate your area looks very decent wrt tommorrow pm, your area over to ray's looks like a solid area to take advantage of the better secondary development , even thou more could cash in even south of that line. it will be a fun now cast event wrt secondary precip shield tommorrow pm.

33 overcast.

NWS just drastically cut snow amounts here, now calling for less than an inch of snow and ip in the point and click, I would imagine they would drop the advisory now? 

Good luck up there !

not likely.  it's going to be a slippery later this evening--Dewpoints are very low so we're going to ice after the initial burst of snow.

that's the nam we all know and love....

The Euro cut back QPF from 12z yesterday to 12z today. Of course no one really discussed that on here lol. 

It's a bit more disjointed, the storm's front-thump doesn't look as dynamic, and the secondary takes a bit longer to really wind up. It's not really an issue for ME and parts of N NH around Conway but I don't think we'll see many 12"+ numbers south of the Lakes Region. 

Where do you see that?

In the zone forecast.

...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM THIS EVENING TO 11 AM

EDT TUESDAY...

.TONIGHT...SNOW...MAINLY AFTER MIDNIGHT. SNOW ACCUMULATION OF

3 TO 5 INCHES. NOT AS COOL WITH LOWS AROUND 30. SOUTHEAST WINDS

AROUND 10 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 20 MPH...BECOMING EAST 15 TO

20 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 35 MPH AFTER MIDNIGHT. CHANCE OF SNOW

NEAR 100 PERCENT.

.TUESDAY...SNOW...RAIN AND SLEET IN THE MORNING...THEN RAIN AND

SNOW IN THE AFTERNOON. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 4 TO 8 INCHES.

Your temp won't be going up quickly anytime soon. It may drop when the precip starts.

I was not talking about temps, was talking about dews and of course the temp will drop down to or near wetbulb, but this area was never in the meat of the snowbelt anyways, this was always for you guys up there, hope you get lots of snow!

Archived