amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
March 18-20th Fluff Bomb Special

dryslot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a great run from NE Mass on north.

I'm wondering how it looks at 925mb and in the BL. I'm thinking sleet after the snow 12z-18z around here?

It looks cold at the sfc even down in CT tomorrow morning while 850 is above 0C...I'm betting on some pelting sleet for a time. Cold airmass in the BL.

Nah, you'll flip..but you will be cold I think. It's probably a bit less snow for you, but you could flip back to snow before it ends. It's a good run north of the pike.

Yeah Euro cuts back snow for us but I think it has a sleet look for tomorrow. Rain unlikely. 

I'm definitely interested in that stinger CCB to end it. Could produce nicely for about 3-4 hours or it could just be a 90 minute burst that has sleet mixed in that doesn't do a whole lot except make the roads ugly for a time. It looks dynamic though.

I'm definitely interested in that stinger CCB to end it. Could produce nicely for about 3-4 hours or it could just be a 90 minute burst that has sleet mixed in that doesn't do a whole lot except make the roads ugly for a time. It looks dynamic though.

I think that's going to be really dynamic.

Should be loli's to 30" with the RPM

RPM is 12-16 around ORH esp higher elevs... About 8 at BOS. 10-12 for the NW suburbs, around 128 to MQE, 8 to around Brockton, 4-5 around TAN, 2-4 in PYM, 6-8 PVD, around 8 in Tolland, Typical 8-10 inch screwzone btwn Ashland and Woodstock NH, 16-20 in the usual upslope spots from NO. Conway to SE of Berlin NH

Archived