• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Obs for March 15-16 Mini-Snow Event(s)

Quincy

Some snow showers (possibly mixed with rain?) are possible through this evening and then another period of snow showers or light snow is possible in some areas on Saturday.

Radar is showing some 25+ DBZ returns over eastern Conn., but the air is very dry. Last check, inland Conn. dew-points were +8 to +14F as of 1 p.m.

More snow showers across N.Y. aiming for southeastern New England...

Some snow showers (possibly mixed with rain?) are possible through this evening and then another period of snow showers or light snow is possible in some areas on Saturday.

Radar is showing some 25+ DBZ returns over eastern Conn., but the air is very dry. Last check, inland Conn. dew-points were +8 to +14F as of 1 p.m.

More snow showers across N.Y. aiming for southeastern New England...

Most of this seems to be virga, as the returns that passed overhead here, produced cloudy skies for a brief time and it's now mostly sunny outside.

Beautiful snow for the past 20 minutes or so.  Everything is coated in fresh white.  Big ol' fluffy flakes.

I live up that road to the left of the village marker but the radar isn't doing this justice right now.  Quarter sized dendrites pouring down here on the east side of the Spine.

March15.gif

I had about 2" of pure fluff from the first batch earlier, but I'm awaiting some heavy squalls from the W in a bit. We'll see what that does.
I had about 2" of pure fluff from the first batch earlier, but I'm awaiting some heavy squalls from the W in a bit. We'll see what that does.
Nice Mitch midwinter stuff going on tonight

Archived