• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Central PA - March 2013

hes just like Joe Bastardi... very smart meteorologist... but will forecast for what impacts his clients the best then try to spin things when its obvious hes wrong to make it look like he should still be trusted... days ago he said the models were not going to push precip north of mason dixon line and def no snow for new england... this morning he admitted he was wrong with his first map but hes riding the euro

All he does is ride the Euro and pretend it shows a snowstorm for Richmond.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get it, Im going to cry over the storm tomorrow lol. You guys do realize no run was good up here since last friday. Nothing to complain about imo.

I will drive up there and punch you in the mouf if you cry about not cashing in tomorrow and I'm sure a few other guys wouldn't mind carpooling with me. You've had a pretty good season compared to the LSV.

I get it, Im going to cry over the storm tomorrow lol. You guys do realize no run was good up here since last friday. Nothing to complain about imo.

I am still interested in seeing what these wind anomalies do to this storm here in pa so there is at least potential that this is being severely underforecasted... at the same time it could end up over... we shall see :-)

Those mid altantic guys can say whatever they want... they are about to get crushed. I am jealous as hell! lol

You saw that on the 18z GFS too? Storm probably will not happen, but man, if you erased the dates from the longer range GFS runs I would swear they were from mid winter with almost an Arctic Outbreak look to them. Some mets saying we could get one more blast so it may not be completely wrong. If it does happen like that, hopefully we go directly to 65-70 degrees after  til May.

Good attitude. We're just giving you a hard time. Besides, I've already pegged the 3/18-19 storm as The Williamsport Wallop. 

Archived