Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wild turkey on the dog walk at 6:30 am this morning.

Dogs were scared straight. Around 4 other is the woods making strange sounds.

Been a cold month up north. We hit 32 F for the last freeze of the season last week. current temp 53F

Leaving for Key West end of the month for 3 weeks vacation. I was told I may get to tour the NWS service office.

My mother has made friends with a person that works at the office.

Cheers,

Matt

post-326-0-29376600-1368924134_thumb.jpg

Should be interesting to see how clouds and precip affect the highs tomorrow and Wednesday. If storms hold off, we could make a run at 90.

It is definitely a possibility. I think there is a definite chance it stays dry tmrw, especially relative to wednesday, which would be a plus, but the 850s arent as warm as wednesday so we'll see.

It is definitely a possibility. I think there is a definite chance it stays dry tmrw, especially relative to wednesday, which would be a plus, but the 850s arent as warm as wednesday so we'll see.

Yeah, I don't think the odds are better than 20%, but it's there

84/79 right now, per Princeton NJ Wunderground.  Was at /80 briefly.  Wondering if this is really accurate.

Temp maybe.  Dewpoint, definitely not.  My parent's station runs too wet with dew point (I think I may have to bite the bullet and replace it) and it only got up to 74.5

Archived