• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The Feb 26th Sad Soaker - Little mix to Start

midatlanticweather

Has gotten very windy at times.  Very fast-moving low clouds coming straight out of the east.  Trashcan wasn't placed outside for more than 20 mins ... and I had to go retrieve the trashcan lid (to my west (!), across the street -- at least it was easy to figure out which way to try first to search for it.

Has gotten very windy at times.  Very fast-moving low clouds coming straight out of the east.  Trashcan wasn't placed outside for more than 20 mins ... and I had to go retrieve the trashcan lid (to my west (!), across the street -- at least it was easy to figure out which way to try first to search for it.

sounds intense, and by that i mean your font size

Main show is with what is happening now until it passes. Still, the NAM is going to be high as usual.

Yeah, tho we'll prob still be hard pressed to get 1" ... that seemed to be more in line than the 1-2" they were going for yesterday.l

Check the IAD TDWR on wunderground. 1 minute scan mode.

All of the DC Area TDWR's are going to be disseminating 1-min level 3 data by 15z tomorrow. It looks like they flipped the switch for IAD and BWI early.

See my post in the main forum.. or just click the link. http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/39520-new-level-ii-1-min-tdwr-radar-dissemination-sites/

Archived