northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
February 16th-17th Snow Observations

joey2002

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really dumping now that I'm on the edge of that heavy band 1/4 sm SN+ right now with bigger flake size. Winds are going to make this impossible to measure though.

Looks like Logan is dead center of the heavy band maybe they'll score a rare jackpot for the city.

s. weymouth thru logan up thru revere and saugus peabody rte 1 getting crushed! but signs band is sliding east

squeez play goin on as west side of precip/banding by 495 is shifting east and new bands rolling into Ne mass coast. looks like essex county and pym counties willl be taking it on chin from here on out

hvy band in se pym county should ease into sagamore and points east next hour. as just to the west of messenger has been getting hit very hard

big gradient from me east to n shore/essex country cape anne setting up . i'll prob get 2-3 while they may see 6-8 with drifts

Dam band I'd exactly what i joked about to Ekster last night lol. Setting up just east. 4-5 hold do it here. Have about 2-3 now.

Probably 1-3 miles east of you me and jerry.  Coming down pretty good still but it'll be a really tight gradient from west rox to east boston for those who are getting crushed in that heavy band. Looks like it's stuck right at I93. Might creep back over us shortly if we're lucky.

Too bad Jay isn't home, he'd be running all over southie and castle island, doing naked snow angles on the top of the fort.

Archived