Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 13-14th Potential Winter Storm Threat Discussion

Zir0b

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A possible analog I mentioned in the central PA thread is 12/5/02. Was a quick hitter but a good moderate-some places significant event. I think this can be similar-and there could/should be some enhancement as this rides NE along the coast and collects more moisture. But it will be a fast mover so no prolific amounts. I think the max potential would be 9-10".

A possible analog I mentioned in the central PA thread is 12/5/02. Was a quick hitter but a good moderate-some places significant event. I think this can be similar-and there could/should be some enhancement as this rides NE along the coast and collects more moisture. But it will be a fast mover so no prolific amounts. I think the max potential would be 9-10".

yeah, to have two 9-10" events in ONE WEEK around here, is pretty awesome...when was the last time that happened? Feb 1994?

Archived