christians
    Newest Member
    christians
Feb Magic or Voodoo Hex? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just made the mistake of going into sne forum. I'm more bitter than salted grapefruit juice mixed with vinegar and battery acid. 

Usually if we miss out on snow it's no big deal to me, but seeing that they have the possibility of getting crushed, I might just be a tad bit jealous.

Usually if we miss out on snow it's no big deal to me, but seeing that they have the possibility of getting crushed, I might just be a tad bit jealous.

If they were getting 6-10 it wouldn't bother me a bit. Let's be honest though. A historic pounding while we can't buy a freekin measly 2" storm for YEARS? There is so much wtf going on here that there is a historic wtf shortage west of the Mississippi.

It's an insult on top of an injury that has an insult and injury inside of it.

Thank God that MA posters are keeping everyone abreast of what the models are showing for New England.  Can't wait until the obs start coming in!

Nothing is going to happen here and there is a historic weather event unfolding not that far from us.  Would rather talk about it here than intrude on the NE forum. 

Hell, if I didn't have house work being done this weekend (bye-bye oak trees), I might have made the trip.  I guess I still could, but being stuck in a hotel just doesn't seem that exciting, even with 4"+/hr rates.

Nothing is going to happen here and there is a historic weather event unfolding not that far from us.  Would rather talk about it here than intrude on the NE forum. 

Hell, if I didn't have house work being done this weekend (bye-bye oak trees), I might have made the trip.  I guess I still could, but being stuck in a hotel just doesn't seem that exciting, even with 4"+/hr rates.

To each his own, but I'm completely down with the idea that snow is as IMBY as something could be.  Also, I don't suspect I'm quite as weather-geeky as some (not that there's anything wrong with that), so it might not interest me as much from that perspective.

:nerdsmiley:

Yea, I should of refrained from using the p word but it was quickly deleted.  I may get 5 posted for the first time since joining eastern. I may be better off that way anyways. 

A bunch of people don't care for me but sometimes too much is too much.  You make 90% worthwhile posts(:P) so i don't mind yours so much but holy hell there are some that add nothing.

Archived