Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Feb Magic or Voodoo Hex? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm deleting a lot of posts because people don't remember what storm mode is.  Admins can handle themselves.  

It is just difficult to remember storm mode when we are not getting a storm. No one answered my question from yesterday, why can't the storm mode be done by subforum?.

You two are cute together

I guess you've missed the part where my posts are being deleted too, ass

>Now now, should i report your post as a sexual slur towards me. Or maybe i can have one of your henchmen report the post for me. Your post really offends me.

You two are cute together

I guess you've missed the part where my posts are being deleted too, ass

>Now now, should i report your post as a sexual slur towards me. Or maybe i can have one of your henchmen report the post for me. Your post really offen

ds me.

We are thinking of getting married beause we get along better than most couples.

lol.  like you'll stop

Like anyone could stop it.  I think for many the chase is what matters. I'd like to start a poll giving categories for their winter posting style.

1).  I'm a pure weenie and always look for a snowstorm and never think my chance of accumulating snow is over until the storm is over.

2)  The eternal optimist,  I almost always see positive signs of a changing pattern but give up on a storm when it becomes obvious that we won't see snow

3)  I'm a split personality with my moods swinging from elation to despair based on each model run.

4) I think I'm mostly a reasonable poster and usually am pretty logical about the weather but occasional my snow bias shows thru

5) I analyze the weather an control my biases when looking at snow threats.

I always wonder how people view themselves. 

Like anyone could stop it.  I think for many the chase is what matters. I'd like to start a poll giving categories for their winter posting style.

1).  I'm a pure weenie and always look for a snowstorm and never think my chance of accumulating snow is over until the storm is over.

2)  The eternal optimist,  I almost always see positive signs of a changing pattern but give up on a storm when it becomes obvious that we won't see snow

3)  I'm a split personality with my moods swinging from elation to despair based on each model run.

4) I think I'm mostly a reasonable poster and usually am pretty logical about the weather but occasional my snow bias shows thru

too many will say #4 when most here are totally #3.  Bob is solid #2 I would be a new #6) Troll with occasional decent input and knowledge of weather but prefers to let more experienced people properly discuss storms

Like anyone could stop it. I think for many the chase is what matters. I'd like to start a poll giving categories for their winter posting style.

1). I'm a pure weenie and always look for a snowstorm and never think my chance of accumulating snow is over until the storm is over.

2) The eternal optimist, I almost always see positive signs of a changing pattern but give up on a storm when it becomes obvious that we won't see snow

3) I'm a split personality with my moods swinging from elation to despair based on each model run.

a mix, except the mood swings for sure

Archived