Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
2/4-2/5 Clipper OBS

Capt. Adam

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the RPM, not his forecast. I can't see why he would put a snow hole over montgomery lol. I think this clipper leaves a large swath of 1-2" and an area of 2-3" in eastern NJ. I don't think many areas will have trouble reaching an inch. We shall see.

Yeah...you may be right...I don't remember him doing that before? I was wondering about that hole in montgomery as well...

The Wxsim is less impressed with this one....as am I - kind of see this one as a relative underperformer. Wxsim has less than 1/2 inch but we shall see. Live webcam will be up and running overnight (meaning spotlight on) see sign on info in sig below

Currently

Cloudy 23.4

Could get to above normal seasonal snowfall to date here in the NW Philly burbs with at least 1" of snow tonight. Currently we are at 15.9" for the year - normal to date is 16.6"

This was another "dud" out here. Hopefully you guys can get something. We got about 1.5 on a 3-5 call. Third in a row I think that has just a real lack of moisture. It's amazing that last Thursday, the GFS claimed we would have 14" of snow by now. We have 3" lol. Not a good winter for bigger ones.

You are almost 20 on the year, that's pretty good for your area. You have luck out in banding, a lot of your events are close to 2 inches. I'm happy for you guys.

True, the nov storm really was the game setter down here. I'd gladly give you guys a few inches for a dusting to push everyone over ten for the season.

Archived