Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
2/4-2/5 Clipper OBS

Capt. Adam

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's basically over (never started...lol) from Philly west....correct? Horsham, PA..

There can be some precip which redevelops over the area as it transfers to the coast.  I wouldn't say its definitively done... in fact the bulk may still lie ahead, even if that bulk is rather meager.  I still lean towards a coating though.

There can be some precip which redevelops over the area as it transfers to the coast.  I wouldn't say its definitively done... in fact the bulk may still lie ahead, even if that bulk is rather meager.  I still lean towards a coating though.

Ok..thanks. Seems like dry air ate the first round of radar echoes.

exactly what Sheena just said..though actually showed a bit more for philly/montco than at 6pm..

also funny to note that the guy on FOX said snow to rain for Friday...sheena (and others) say rain to snow, which between the two scenarios,  seems more likely at this point. CBS or FOX could surely use a guy like Glenn if he is inclined to make a move!  

Archived