CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Snow event Tuesday nite/ Wed Morning Feb 5th-6th

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best daytime snow I've seen here all year.  Light, sometimes moderate for short bursts.  Weird.

Just got really light as I typed this.

Having a hard time accumulating.

Last 75 minutes have offered steady light snow with 10-15 minute bursts of moderate.  Approaching a half inch here.  Hopefully it continues to regenerate to the west, as it seems to be doing. You are also on the Cape, Rollo, right?

Last 75 minutes have offered steady light snow with 10-15 minute bursts of moderate.  Approaching a half inch here.  Hopefully it continues to regenerate to the west, as it seems to be doing. You are also on the Cape, Rollo, right?

I think it must have been a low DP thing at the start.  Snow just didn't stick here maybe 10-15 miles to your north.  Feather coating, pretty as it fell.

Steady light snow now, maybe 3-5 miles is where it's settled.

"New Hampshire"?

:popcorn:

Big cotton candy sized flakes falling now.

This is probably how the rest of the world feels when we say NH and they're thinking "Northern Hemisphere"

I do think Blizz's insistence on calling New Haven "NH" is one of the many things he does to ensure that his posts get extra responses.

The Most Beautiful Light Snow falling here in North Cumberland right now. A surprise since I thought it'd be South of here. GFS has been saying 0.01 passing storm for a while. At least it's nailing Those (which it had so many of until last night when all of a sudden many chances seems possible. I for whatever reason never gave up, and kept looking at the new model arms almost every 6 hours I never gave up on the 49ers and that work.led out too.

Really Nice Light Snow.

Archived