12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Feb 2-3 Clipper Discussion and Observations

stormtracker

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snowing more moderately there now? Has picked up nicely here in the past few minutes. 

not moderate, but a steady light snow with everything covered

the clouds came at the exact perfect time to halt any daytime warming so everything that falls is sticking everywhere

this is one of those events that if it wasn't for the models saying there was nothing to it, radar would suggest to me a solid, light to mod snow event

not moderate, but a steady light snow with everything covered

the clouds came at the exact perfect time to halt any daytime warming so everything that falls is sticking everywhere

this is one of those events that if it wasn't for the models saying there was nothing to it, radar would suggest to me a solid, light to mod snow event

Am I missing something as to why everyone thinks radar looks that good? Just wondering...

Am I missing something as to why everyone thinks radar looks that good? Just wondering...

low expectations.  i think the orientation of the precip looks better than the intensity, that's for sure.  also doesn't look like it will be very long lasting.  since we don't get significant storms anymore, i'll take it. 

you're all over the place. what do you expect from an event that will mostly drop a dusting to 1/2"?

Well I am setting the bar at seeing 1/2", and I don't see it happening now that I look at some of the returns dissipating. The only good thing is models pump up the precip as it heads eastward towards the bay. 

On the surface you seem to be easily influenced if Matt or Ian say the opposite of what you say. Your very next post then repeats or agrees with them...it's pretty funny to watch actually

Archived