Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Feb 2-3 Clipper Discussion and Observations

stormtracker

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that would be sweet and perhaps probable if we get into a proper band.....Im actually in MTP...which I think will be good

i think we will unless it's just randomly broken. radar keeps improving nicely. 6p within an hour or so seems like our primetime.

post-1615-0-99696200-1359837037_thumb.jp

I don't know why I'd get less than Ian except with clippers it's all about the band or bands. 

Hey wes, I haven't looked at soundings. Wouldn't snow growth be pretty nice if we get into bands, was wondering. 850's are good, obviously that means little, but I'd presume the growth would be better than 10-1. Plates or dendrites? 

I don't know why I'd get less than Ian except with clippers it's all about the band or bands. 

probably similar dependent on where the max rates end up. rap still moistening up a bit.. pretty constant with that band rotating thru from the w/sw next few hours.

post-1615-0-06286800-1359837182_thumb.pn

Not sure the clearing I see moving in from the SW bodes well for the short term.  Hopefully some sun destabilizes things. :whistle:

your area might get two bands.. keep seeing hints of a little secondary one behind the one that crosses much of the area. i might rather be a bit se for the first stuff but it's still developing.

LWX in their afternoon AFD is not impressed and says banding potential sucks

if you're looking for heavy bands probably.. it's not likely to be as intense as the other morning but it may be longer lasting. they upped my zone to up to 1" from little to no accumulation it seems.

Archived