joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Weenie snow threats thread- Desperation

Ji

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheesh, looking at 500 you would "think" there would be something at the surface other than moist clouds. Yea, it's positive tilted and a bit squashed but come on man. I'm tired of bad luck being the only luck. 

at least it can be something we can hope for to no result for the next week 5 days

I may be the first to be on the "historic fail" train. I am actively rooting for DCA to not receive any meaningful snow. <1 inch on the year or fail failing. 

Beautiful thing is we might even be able to get a couple inches in the immediate suburbs while DCA records .3.

There is a nice H5 disturbance taking the perfect track. All we need at the surface is to have something other than a 1032mb High over Louisiana.Welcome to the new Mid Atlantic winters!!

I have not given up on the 102hr S/W on the 18z GFS. The NRN stream still needs to maul that storm to stop it from producing a Medium sized event along the Del Marva

I'm just having fun. You know I'm interested in the shortwaves that appear to look "ok". Best case scenario is snows and worst case it doesn't. I'll probably live either way.

I'm in. I look at those 500 maps and think Oh Baby. Then I look at the surface and am all WTF? Of course there's plenty I don't know, so that's probably got a lot to do with it, but I'll be right there about 8:30 starting off with the SREFS and go from there.

It would be beyond glorious to see this turn into something after all the gloom of the past 3 days.

I'm in. I look at those 500 maps and think Oh Baby. Then I look at the surface and am all WTF? Of course there's plenty I don't know, so that's probably got a lot to do with it, but I'll be right there about 8:30 starting off with the SREFS and go from there.

It would be beyond glorious to see this turn into something after all the gloom of the past 3 days.

You know we don't do snow glory in here parts!

Archived