northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Central PA - late January 2013

MAG5035

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Met Ed is THE WORST. I remember the ice storm a few years back PPL got people back in 3-4 days, I knew like 30 people scattered all over on Met Ed that were out for THREE WEEKS. Similar story during Sandy.

And they did TMI, too, yeah ...

We lost power around 5:30 this morning and it was restored around 9.  Now we'll do the whole thing over tomorrow morning.  Luckily my home is heated by natural gas but I know many people that will be getting cold come morning. Bad timing

Heads up to those in Adams and York counties who have Met-Ed: THEY ARE GOING OFFLINE FROM 2-6 A.M.

WHAT THE F?!?!??

Wow that would suck on a night like tonight. What timing. The outage will affect approximately 3,400

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/38972-mjo8-headful-of-snow-hm-february-1-2-storm-thread/

Get on the Feb 2 Train everyone!

:ee:

I'm aboard....but the MA storms haven't been that good to me as of late. 

Give me 3-5 on Friday and I would be happy.

We lost power around 5:30 this morning and it was restored around 9.  Now we'll do the whole thing over tomorrow morning.  Luckily my home is heated by natural gas but I know many people that will be getting cold come morning. Bad timing

We are natural gas but gotta have electricity still for the forced air blowers.

Leave those faucets on!!!

Is Met-Ed your heat pump, sauss? ;)

I got down to 8. River iced all the way between the east shore bank and city island and the other middle islands. It's gonna happen finally, a complete ice over!

lol, no

. Maybe you can finally lace up those skates

Thank God! I'm nervous about that stuff. 

BTW, Euro has a "bigger" snow event forecasted for next Monday night/Tuesday than it does for Friday. Friday our qpf is .14 and for early next week it is .23. It's a mixed bag on the GFS. 

yeah looked like a lil of everything.rain, frzn a lil snow. with temps in the 30's.

Archived